We’re here to help!
I want to reach out to you personally to let you know that we are here to do everything we can to support you and your health needs during these extraordinary times.
“Happiness and freedom begin with a clear understanding of one principle.
Some things are within our control.
And some things are not”
I think it is safe to say that none of us have ever experienced anything like the current COVID-19 pandemic and the risks this has created not only to our health but to our economy and way of life. This uncertainty is scary but if we all work together and help each other, we will come out the other side.
What we are doing to support you:
- We have increased our regular chiropractic appointment times to ensure that there is no more than one patient waiting at any time. So, in many cases, there should be almost no wait time at all, helping maintain the current strategy of social distancing.
- I will be working extended hours in an effort to see everyone who needs to be seen given the longer appointment times.
- We have increased our already high standards of hygiene by thoroughly disinfecting our equipment between patients, as well regularly cleaning frequently touched surfaces in the practice daily.
- We are not going to let financial considerations get in the way of providing you the chiropractic care you need, so we have adopted a “pay whatever you can afford” policy*. So, if your income has taken a hit due to the current COVID-19 business shutdown but you need and want chiropractic care, we will still be here to help as we have for the last 18 years, for whatever you can afford, no questions asked. Just let us know in advance by calling us on 9913 9009 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What we ask of you:
- Please let us know as early as possible if you cannot attend an appointment which then allows us to use the time to help someone else. And please do not come in if you are feeling unwell in terms of viral signs and symptoms such as fever, sore throat, general body aches (viral myalgia) and coughing/sneezing, or if you are required to be in self quarantine even if you are not feeling sick.
- We will ask you to wash your hands when you arrive before your visit and we’ll even provide the soap, water and paper towels!
- When you can and when you see a need, try and do one random act of kindness to help someone else every day. If we work together and look out for one another, then we can all get through this and back to normal life.
- If you are feeling worried or stressed and just need someone to talk to, don’t hesitate to give us a call. Cassie and I are always happy to chat (as most of you know already!)
Together we can and will get through this. We are here to help in any way we can and to help keep you functioning at your best during these testing times. We exist because of you and your continuing support and confidence is greatly appreciated!
“After all this is over, all that will have really mattered is how we treated each other”
By Dr Michael Bird (Chiropractor)
*The “pay what you can afford policy” will run until the end of April 2020 and then reviewed each month thereafter on a case by case basis. Please contact us via email or call 9913 9009 prior to your visit to let us know.